Recent Important Abstracts:
- Late-Breaking Poster Presentations – Cell Growth Signaling Pathways ERRβ regulates transcriptional activity of ERα as well as ERβ by modulating BCAS2 expression and leads to FST-mediated induction of nuclear fragmentation in ER-positive MCF-7 breast carcinoma cells Dharmendra K. Bhargava1, Debomita Sengupta1, Sanjib Choudhary1, Peter Rosalima1, Dipti Ranjan1, and Sandip K. Mishra1*cancer Research: April 15, 2012; Volume 72, Issue 8, Supplement 1 doi: 10.1158/1538-7445.AM2012-LB-27
- Proceedings: AACR 103rd Annual Meeting 2012– Mar 31-Apr 4, 2012; Chicago, IL @2012 American Association for Cancer Research In Human breast cancer cells thyroid hormone signaling overshadows estrogen signaling on SMP30 gene leading to induction of apoptosis Sandip K. Mishra1*, Pranati Sar1, Bandita Rath1, Dharmendra Bhargava1, Debomita Sengupta1, and Sanjib Chaudhary1 Cancer Research: April 15, 2012; Volume 72, Issue 8, Supplement 1 doi: 10.1158/1538-7445.AM2012-4961
- Proceedings: AACR 103rd Annual Meeting 2012– Mar 31-Apr 4, 2012; Chicago, IL @2012 American Association for Cancer Research Physical Interaction Between P53 Tumor Suppressor Protein and Orphan Estrogen Receptor (NR3B2) Regulates Caspase-7 Gene in an ERE-Dependent Manner, Sanjib Chaudhary and Sandip K. Mishra, European Association of Cancer Research, Cell Death in Cancer” held in Amsterdam, Netherlands 26-28 January 2012.
- R. R. Samal, K. Kumari, Y. Sahoo, S.K. Mishra, & U. Subudhi, Interaction of artemisinin protects the activity of antioxidant enzyme catalase: A biophysical study. International journal of biological macromolecules vol. 172, 418-428. (2021), doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2021.01.072 . (IF: 5.162)
- K. Kumari, A. Kar, A. K. Nayak, S K. Mishra, and U Subudhi, miRNA-mediated alteration of sulfatase modifying factor1 expression using self -assembled branched DNA nanostructures. RSC Adv., 11, 10670 (2021) DOI: 10.1039/d0ra10733f (IF: 3.36)
- Sanoj K. Naik1, EricW.-F.Lam2, Monalisa Parija1, Surya Prakash1, Yannasittha Jiramongko, AmitK.Adhya3,Dilip K. Parida and Sandip K. Mishra (2020) NEDDylation negatively regulates ERRβ expression to promote breast cancer tumorigenesis and progression, Cell Death and Dis. 24;11(8):703 (IF:8.6)
- Kanchan Kumari and Sandip K Mishra (2020) “Artemisinin and its Derivatives as Repurposing Drug against COVID-19”. Acta Scientific Cancer Biology 4.7: 21-23
- Kumari K, Kumar S, Parida DK, Mishra SK. EZH2 knockdown in tamoxifen-resistant MCF-7 cells unravels novel targets for regaining sensitivity towards tamoxifen.(2021) Breast Cancer. 28(2):355-367.
4.Interaction of artemisinin protects the activity of antioxidant enzyme catalase: A biophysical study (2021) Rashmi R Samal , Kanchan Kumari , Yashaswinee Sahoo , Sandip K Mishra , Umakanta Subudhi (2021) Int J Biol Macromol, 172:418-428.
- Kumari K, Mishra SK. (2020) EZH2 and cancer progression: An intricate relation that continues to grow. J Breast Cancer Res; 1(1):9-13. (Commentary)
- Kanchan Kumari,ab Avishek Kar, Ashok K. Nayak,a Sandip K. Mishrac and Umakanta Subudhi (2021) miRNA-mediated alteration of sulfatase modifying factor 1 expression using self-assembled branched DNA nanostructures, RSC Adv, 11: 10670-10680
- Kumari K & Mishra SK. (2020) Targeting Long Non-Coding RNAs Binding to EZH2 for Reduced Cancer or Associated Diseases. J Pharm Drug Res, 3(4): 427-432. (Review Articles)
- . Kumari K, Mishra SK. (2020) EZH2 and cancer progression: An intricate relation that continues to grow. J Breast Cancer Res; 1(1):9-13. (Commentary)
- Genome-wide expression analysis reveals six contravened targets of EZH2 associated with breast cancer patient survival (2018) Scientific Reports (Accepted), Kanchan Kumari, Biswajit Das, Amit Adhya, Arabinda K Rath, Sandip K Mishra* (2018)
- Estrogen-related receptors alpha, beta and gamma expression and function is associated with transcriptional repressor EZH2 in breast carcinoma. Kumari, K. Adhya, Arabinda Kumar Rath, P. B. Reddy and Sandip K. Mishra* BMC Cancer (2018)18:690
- Estrogen receptor α dependent regulation of estrogen related receptor β and its role in cell cycle in breast cancer
B. Madhu Krishna1, Sanjib Chaudhary1,2, Dipti Ranjan Mishra3, Sanoj K. Naik1, S. Suklabaidya4, A. K. Adhya5 and Sandip K. Mishra1* (Corresponding Author), BMC Cancer (2018) 18:607 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12885-018-4528-x
- “Her2 Ile655Val polymorphism and its association with breast cancer risk: an updated meta-analysis of case-control studies”. B Madhu Krishna , Sanjib Chaudhary , Aditya Panda ,Dipti Ranjan Mishra and Sandip K Mishra* (Corresponding author), Scientific Reports (2018) (In Press)
- Nicotine associated breast cancer in smokers is mediated through high level of EZH2 expression which can be reversed by methyltransferase inhibitor DZNepA (2018), Cell Death and Disease (Nature Group of Journals). Kanchan Kumari, Biswajit Das, Amit Adhya, Sanjib Chaudhary, Shantibhusan Senapati, Sandip K Mishra* (IF:8.6)
- Transcriptome Analysis of Genes associated with Breast Cancer Cell Motility in Response to Artemisinin treatment (2017), BMC Cancer. Kanchan Kumari, Sunita Keshari, Debomita Sengupta, Surendra. C. Sabat, Sandip K. Mishra* (In press)
- An Association of Caspase-10 (Ex 1228G>A) Polymorphism with Breast Cancer Risk: A Meta-Analysis of Case-Control Studies (2018)Sanjib Chaudhary1,2, Madhu Krishna B1, Sandip K Mishra1* and Dipti Ranjan Mishra3 (* Corresponding Author)
- A novel FOXA1/ESR1 interacting pathway: a study of Oncomine breast cancer microarrays. by Chaudhary et al. Oncology Letters (2016) (in press)
- Overexpression of caspase 7 is ERα dependent to affect proliferation and cell growth in breast cancer cells by targeting p21(Cip) by Chaudhary et al Oncogenesis (Nature group of journal) (2016)
- Identification of critical elements for regulation of inorganic pyrophosphatase (PPA1) in MCF7 breast cancer cells. D. R. Mishra et al PloS One (2015).
- ERRβ Signaling Involves FST and BCAS2 for Inhibiting Cellular Proliferation in Breast Cancer Cells (2014) Debomita Sengupta#, Dharmendra Bhargava#, Anshuman Dixit, Bhabani Sahoo, Sutapa Biswas, Ghanashyam Biswas, and Sandip Mishra*, British Journal of Cancer (Nature group of journal) (In Press) #Equal Author, *Corresponding Author
- Marching Ahead towards Good Science (Editorial Note) Sandip K. Mishra*J Cancer Sci Ther 2013, 5.9 http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/1948-5956.1000e126
- “A Review on EZH2 and its Epigenetic Association with Breast Cancer Journal of Cancer Research Update. (2013) In Press. Sandip K. Mishra*, Kanchan Kumari and Dharmendra Bhargava*Corresponding Author. (Invited Review Paper)
- “Molecular Basis of Aging and Breast Cancer” Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy (2013) In Press. Sandip K. Mishra*, Debomita Sengupta, Pranati Sar and Dharmendra Bhargava* Corresponding Author. (Invited Review Paper)
- Sanjib Chaudhary1, Aditya K. Panda1, D. R. Mishra and S. K. Mishra*, Association of +331G/A PgR polymorphism with susceptibility to female reproductive cancer: Evidence from a meta-analysis, PLOS ONE (2013) (In Press) * Corresponding Author, 1 Equal Authors
- Pranati Sar1a, Dharmendra K Bhargava1a, Debomita Sengupta1a, Bandita Rath 1, Sanjib Chaudhary1 and Sandip K Mishra1* In Human Breast Cancer Cells TRβ Competes with ERα for Altering Bcl2/Bax ratio through SMP30-Mediated P53 Induction. Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy. * Corresponding Author (2012) (In Press), a: Equal Authors
- Sar P., Peter R, Rath B., Das Mohapatra A. and Mishra Sandip K.* 3, 3’5 Triiodo L Thyronine induces Apoptosis in human breast cancer MCF-7cells, repressing SMP30 expression through negative thyroid response elements, PLoS One (2011) (In Press) * Corresponding Author
- Amano T, Nakamizo, Mishra Sandip K., Gumin Joy, Shinojima, N, Sawaya R and Lang FF (2009) Simultaneous phosphorylation of p53 at serine 15 and 20 induces apoptosis in human glioma cells by increasing expression of pro-apoptotic genes. Journal of Neurooncology 92: 357-371
- Sandip K. Mishra, Zhibo Yang, Abhijit Mazumdar, Amjad H. Talukder, Louise Larose, and Rakesh Kumar (2004) Metastatic Tumor Antigen 1 Short Form (MTA1s) Associates with Casein Kinase I- g2, an Estrogen-responsive Kinase. Oncogene 23(25):4422-4429.
- Sandip K Mishra, Balssenthil S, Nguyen D, Vadlamudi RK (2004) Cloning and functional characterization of PELP1/ MNAR promoter. Gene 330:115-122.
- Sandip K. Mishra, Amjad H. Talukder, Anupama E. Gururaj, Zhibo Yang, Rajesh Singh, My G.Mahony, Clara Franci, Ratna Vadlamudi and Rakesh Kumar(2004) Upstream Determinants of Estrogen Receptor-a Regulation of Metastatic Tumor Antigen 3 Pathway.MTA3 pathway. Journal of Biological Chemistry 279:32709-32715.
- Talukdar AH*, Sandip K Mishra*, Mandal M, Balasenthil S, Mehta S, Sahin AA, Barnes CJ, Kumar R. (2003) MAT1 interacts with the MTA1, a CAK complex ring finger factor, and regulates estrogen receptor transactivation functions. Journal of Biological Chemistry 278: 11676-11685. (* Equal first author).
- Sandip K Mishra, Mazumdar A, Vadlamudi RK, Li F, Wang RA, Yu W, Jordan C, Santen RJ, Kumar R (2003) MICoA, a novel Metastasis-associated protein 1 (MTA1) interacting coactivator, regulates Estrogen Receptor-a transactivation functions. Journal of Biological Chemistry 278: 19209-19219.
- Sujit Nair, Sandip K. Mishra, Zhibo Yang, Seetharaman Balasenthil, Rakesh Kumar and Ratna K. Vadlamudi (2004) Potential Role of a Novel Coactivator PELP1 in Histone H1 displacement in Cancer. Cancer Research 64: 6416-6423.
- Amjad H. Talukder, Anupama E. Gururaj, Sandip K. Mishra, Ratna Vadlamudi, and Rakesh Kumar (2004) Metastasis-Associated Protein 1 (MTA1) Interacts with NRIF3, an Estrogen-inducible Nuclear Receptor Coregulator. Molecular and Cellular Biology 24:6581-6591.
- Barnes CJ, Vadlamudi RK, Sandip K. MIshra, Jacobson RH, Li F. and Kumar R (2003) Functional inactivation of a transcriptional corepressor by a signaling kinase. Nature Structural Biology 10:622-628.
- Cheema SK, Sandip K. Mishra, Rangnekar VM, Tari AM, Kumar R, Lopez-Berestein G (2003) PAR-4 transcriptionally regulates Bcl-2 through a WT1 binding site on the bcl-2 promoter. Journal of Biological Chemistry 278: 19995- 20005.
- Li F., Mandal M., Sandip K Mishra , Barnes CJ, Kumar R (2002) Heregulin promotes expression and subcellular redistribution of ADP- ribosylation factor 3. FEBS Letters 524: 49-53.
- Sandip K Mishra, Mandal M, Mazumdar A and Kumar R (2001) Dynamic chromatin remodeling on the HER2 promoter in human breast cancer. FEBS Letters 507: 88-94.
- Mazumdar A*, Wang RA*, Sandip K Mishra, Adam L, Bagheri-Yarmand R, Mandal M, Vadlamudi RK, Kumar R (2001) Transcriptional repression of oestrogen receptor by metastasis-associated protein 1 corepressor. Nature Cell Biology 3: 30-37. * Equal contribution.
- Talukder AH, Jorgensen HF, Mandal M, Sandip K Mishra, Vadlamudi RK, Clark BF, Mendelsohn J, Kumar R. (2001) Regulation of elongation factor-1 alpha expression by growth factors and antireceptor blocking antibodies. Journal of Biological Chemistry 278: 5636-5642.
- Sheela, P, Sandip K. Mishra and A. Mahadevan. (2001) Detection and analysis of chromosomal arsenic resistance in Pseudomonas fluorescens strain MSP3. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 280: 1393 – 1401.
- Sheela, P, Sandip K Mishra and A. Mahadevan. (2001) Functional analysis of a chromosomal arsenic resistance operon in Pseudomonas fluorescens strain MSP3. Molecular Biology Reports 28: 63-72.