Nanotechnology (Cancer drug delivery)
- Ph. D. in Science: Chemistry. Awarded in 1999, University of Delhi, India.
Title of Ph.D. Dissertation – Studies of nanometer size hydrogel particles as drug delivery systems.Bachelor of Science
- Master of Science (M.Sc.): Chemistry, Awarded in 1994, University of Delhi, India.
B.Sc.: Honours in Chemistry, Awarded in 1990, Utkal University, India.
- Scientist D: 2010 to till date in Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Scientist C: July 2007 to 2010 in Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Scientist B: July 2005 to July 2007 in Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Research Associate: July 2004 to June 2005 in Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences,University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate: September 2001 to June 2004 in Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Nebraska Medical Center. Omaha, NE, USA.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow: August 1999 to August 2001 in Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS) Postdoctoral fellow with Prof. Hiroshi Maeda at Department of Microbiology, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, Kumamoto, Japan.
- Scientist: March 1999 to August 1999 in Dabur Research Foundation. Dabur India Ltd., India.
- Research Fellow: January 1998 to March 1998 in Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, U. K.
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded International Fellowship for Young Biomedical Scientists in 2008 from ICMR for four months in 2008 to work at Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
- Awarded travel grant from the School of Pharmacy in 1998 from University of London to attend the 3rd International symposium on Polymer Therapeutics from Laboratory to Clinical Practice, School of Pharmacy, University of London, UK.
- Awarded Postdoctoral fellowship from the American Heart Association (AHA), United States of America (2002-2004).
- Awarded Japanese Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS) postdoctoral fellowship from the Government of Japan (1999-2001).
- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF, 1998-1999), University Grant Commission, Government of India.
- All India Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in 1996
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF, 1996-98), University Grant Commission, Government of India.
Membership of Professional Associations / Societies
- Member, Editorial Board, International Journal of Green Nanotechnology
- Member, Editorial Board, World Journal of Radiology
- Member, Editorial Board, World Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Nanoscience Letters
- Member, Editorial Board, Recent Patents on Nanomedicine
- Member, Editorial Board, Clinical & Experimental Pharmacology
- Member, Editorial Board, Scientific Reports, Nature Publishing Group
Reviewer of Scientific Journals: