Ph.D in Science: Chemistry. Awarded in 1999, University of Delhi, India.
M.Sc.: Chemistry, Awarded in 1994, University of Delhi, India.
Scientist F, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2021 – Cont.
Scientist E, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2016 – 2020
Scientist D, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2010 – 2015
Scientist C, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2007- 2010
Scientist B, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2005 – 2007
Research Associate, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA- July 2004 to June 2005
Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Nebraska Medical Center. Omaha, NE, USA.- September 2001 to June 2004
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, JSPS Postdoctoral fellow, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, Kumamoto, Japan- August 1999 to August 2001
Scientist, Dabur Research Foundation. Dabur India Ltd., India- March 1999 to August 1999
Research Fellow, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, U. K.- January 1998 to March 1998
Awards and Recognition:
• Listed amongst World’s top 2% highly cited Scientists by Stanford University in 2020.
• Highly Cited Researcher in 2018 in the field of pharmacology and toxicology from Clarivate Analytics, USA.(Recognised as one of the top 10 Scientists from India in the list of top 4000 Scientists across the globe.
• Awarded Samanta Chandrasekhar Award from Odisha Bigyan Academy Govt. of Odisha in 2011.
• Awarded International Fellowship for Young Biomedical Scientists in 2008 from ICMR to work at Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
• Awarded Postdoctoral fellowship from the American Heart Association (AHA), United States of America (2002-2004).
• Awarded Japanese Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS) postdoctoral fellowship from the Government of Japan (1999-2001).
• Awarded Senior Research Fellowship (SRF, 1998-1999), University Grant Commission, Government of India.
• Awarded travel grants from University of London to attend the 3rd International symposium on Polymer Therapeutics from Laboratory to Clinical Practice, School of Pharmacy, University of London, UK, 1998.
• Awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF, 1996-98) University Grant Commission, Government of India.
• Secured (84.07 percentile) All India Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in 1996.
Membership of Professional Associations / Societies:
• Section Editor (Cancer), Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
• Member, Editorial Board, Current Nanomedicine
• Member, Editorial Board, Clinical & Experimental Pharmacology
• Member, Editorial Board, Future Nanomedicine
Reviewer of Scientific Journals:
Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Biomacromolecules, Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, Drug Discovery Today, Export Opinion in Drug Delivery, Asain Journal of Pharmaceutics, Biomedical Materials, Future Nanomedicine, International Journal of Nanomedicine, Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, Nanotechnology, Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, Biomaterials, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, Current Nanosciences, Pharmaceutical Research, Journal of Controlled Release, Biomacromolecules, Journal of Ameican Chemical Scociety, Small, Europian Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, Therapeutic Delivery, Tumor Biology, Chinise Medicine, future Oncology, Nanotechnology, Journal of Biomaterials Application, Cancer research, Macromolecular Biosciences, ACS Nano, Advanced Healthcare Biomaterials, Oncotarget.