Nanotechnology (Cancer drug delivery)
- Ph. D. in Science: Chemistry. Awarded in 1999, University of Delhi, India.
Title of Ph.D. Dissertation – Studies of nanometer size hydrogel particles as drug delivery systems.Bachelor of Science
- Master of Science (M.Sc.): Chemistry, Awarded in 1994, University of Delhi, India.
B.Sc.: Honours in Chemistry, Awarded in 1990, Utkal University, India.
- Scientist E, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2016 to till date
- Scientist D, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2010- 2015
- Scientist C, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2007- 2010
- Scientist B, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar – 2005 – 2007
- Research Associate, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA- July 2004 to June 2005
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Nebraska Medical Center. Omaha, NE, USA.- September 2001 to June 2004
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, JSPS Postdoctoral fellow, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, Kumamoto, Japan- August 1999 to August 2001
- Scientist, Dabur Research Foundation. Dabur India Ltd., India- March 1999 to August 1999
- Research Fellow, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, U. K.- January 1998 to March 1998
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded International Fellowship for Young Biomedical Scientists in 2008 from ICMR for four months in 2008 to work at Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
- Awarded travel grant from the School of Pharmacy in 1998 from University of London to attend the 3rd International symposium on Polymer Therapeutics from Laboratory to Clinical Practice, School of Pharmacy, University of London, UK.
- Awarded Postdoctoral fellowship from the American Heart Association (AHA), United States of America (2002-2004).
- Awarded Japanese Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS) postdoctoral fellowship from the Government of Japan (1999-2001).
- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF, 1998-1999), University Grant Commission, Government of India.
- All India Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in 1996
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF, 1996-98), University Grant Commission, Government of India.
Membership of Professional Associations / Societies
- Section Editor (Cancer), Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Member, Editorial Board, Current Nanomedicine
- Member, Editorial Board, Clinical & Experimental Pharmacology
Reviewer of Scientific Journals:
Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Biomacromolecules, Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, Drug Discovery Today, Export Opinion in Drug Delivery, Asain Journal of Pharmaceutics, Biomedical Materials, Future Nanomedicine, International Journal of Nanomedicine, Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, Nanotechnology, Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, Biomaterials, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, Current Nanosciences, Pharmaceutical Research, Journal of Controlled Release, Biomacromolecules, Journal of Ameican Chemical Scociety, Small, Europian Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, Therapeutic Delivery, Tumor Biology, Chinise Medicine, future Oncology, Nanotechnology, Journal of Biomaterials Application, Cancer research, Macromolecular Biosciences, ACS Nano, Advanced Healthcare Biomaterials, Oncotarget